Monday, August 13, 2007

MY FIRST POST!!

Well I've done it. After playing around with my blog page and the html thingy I have got it to show the title picture and background that I want. Boy was that a brain teaser or what I think I'll have to go to bed for the rest of the day!! Anyways Near enough is good enough for today. The background is really piiinnkk will just have to soften it up a bit! Just wanted to try to post a couple of piccies so here goes......................

First is my favourite Christmas Angel...........













Second is a bunch of roses to the members of "Pretty Chic" who sent good wishes and (((hugs))) to me over the weekend for my mum. Thanks, you are just the nicest people!!



And lastly to Nicole your CD is on its way to you. Enjoy!!!!!





5 comments:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

You did a great job! I love your pictures.

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

YAY you are here! Looks soooooo darn pretty! Get crackin now woman, more posts!!!!
LOL
Hugz,
Shann xo

Peta said...

It looks gorgeous, well done :)

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Very pretty! Welcome to blogland!
Barbara

roseroomnz.com said...

Hi Linda, welcome to blogland! Are you x Kiwi?. Lucky you living in a Queenslander, I love them! Your blog banner is so pretty. Have a happy day - Rachaelxo