Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm Baaaack

Life has been just an absolute whirl. Work, work, work and not much else. I go on holiday in a weeks time Yay! for 2 weeks so I am really looking forward to some 'ME' time. You know sleeping in and pottering around in my jammies until whenever.
Firstly I would like to send a HUUUGE Thank You to Jullie for the Gorgeous Banner she made me. She is such an Angel and even managed to include the image of the Victorian lady I love so much. She didn't know at the time but I collect Vintage Cameos and put my lady in one. What a Gem!
So Julles heres a Basket Full of Raspberry Roses for you.



Next I took part in Shannons Cotton N Candy swap recently. My swap partner was the lovely Beth who is just so sweet. I'm a first time swapper and I just had a ball putting Beths swap together. The Postman brought hers yesterday and I am thrilled with what she made me. Have a look.......

I had to restrain myself from trying all that sweet candy long enough to take photos. They're gone now!! Very Nice they were too. Beth made me some of her special pin cushions. They are just tiny works of art. She has added the prettiest vintage buttons and embellishments and they just smell divine.....She placed them on a nest of pastel shredded paper just like a little nest and tied the whole thing with a yellow tulle and ribbon bow and some pink vintage roses. And the gorgeous plate...roses....she knew I love roses.
Beth, I plan to display these beauties just as you sent them, in my bedroom. The box she sent them in was wrapped in pretty pink wrapping paper and it was just like receiving a gift. I had such a great time unwrapping...my husband wondered what all the ooohing and aaahing was all about.

Here is the gorgeous roses plate, don't you love it............

Don't you just love these tiny pin cushions. They are just mini works of art.....and did I mention they smell gorgeous. Beth , you are one talented lady.............Thanks SO Much for making my first swap a BLAST.......It was so much fun I have joined Jullie's Tussie-Mussie swap. I have made a practice one today............Will post photos when I am done. Night Night........

1 comment:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Thankyou my roses ,it was my pleasure and guess what you are my partner to send to in the Tussie swap lol
so im here on a spy mission.To scout ideas for your tussie.
Hugs
JULLIe