Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Princesses

Two weeks ago, I spent the afternoon with some of my favourite little people. My three grandaughters came to visit and as usual we ended up in the garden which is somewhat overgrown at the moment. After a week of rain it has gone berserk. As it was so nice I took some photos.











My precious Kate aka Kate Princess Ballerina Mermaid, who is nearly 6 and growing up so quickly. She loooves pink, Brabie, Bratz and would love a kitten for her birthday.







My sweet Milly (aka Emily) who is 2 and a half and such a chatterbox. Shortly after this photo she splashed about in my birdbath and needed a change of clothing. She had a ball. Couldn't take photos as I had used them by then.





Amy, the baby aka the terrorist who has the sweetest smile. She is so quiet but gets into everything. She is 16 months old and just a bundle of energy.
I just love, love, love them and have such a great time when they come to visit.


1 comment:

roseroomnz.com said...

Such pretty Princess's. Love your blog banner and actually your blog name! We live in one of the eastern suburbs in Auckland. Actually Melbourne is my fave city in the whole world. Take Care - Rachaelxo