Saturday, September 29, 2007

Heart Surgery

Three posts in one day.....but I just couldn't add this to the others as it is so important and may change my life forever.....my darling husband was told on Thursday that he needed open heart surgery to fix an ascending aortic aneurysm...we knew about it 6 months ago but it was only spoken about as an enlargement....but in the past 6 months it has grown so much so that something has to be done...and NOW!
So we were sent home for the weekend as Hospitals are FULL OF GERMS! We go back down tomorrow (Monday) to see the surgeon and I guess have surgery as soon as they can arrange it.....I can't believe that the person I love most in the world may not be around after next week.....we have been together for 30 years...we know what the other is thinking about, finish each others sentences..


I hope and pray that our guardian angel is looking after him and sends him back to me after the operation............


6 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

Sending positive thoughts and wishes your way. When you have a moment can you email me your address:) Its ok I am not going to stalk you. Well only through blogging! Anyway - take care - Rachael xo

roseroomnz.com said...

Oh and now I am crying as I read back over your blog and just read about your dear Mum. You are having a tough time - xo

Anonymous said...

I am about to say my evening prayer and retire for the night, so your dear husband will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I have been married almost 25 years. This post takes my nreath awy. I will pray for you both!

Meredith

Anonymous said...

I wonder how you are. You are in my prayers!

Sandra Evertson said...

Happy New Year!
Sandra Evertson