Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks to the gorgeous Dolly from "From My Cherry Heart" I have received my first tag. I am really appreciative but Not sure at all how to copy the links etc. Weird things about me I can find lots of but the computer stuff is a tad challenging. So here goes :))

Yay it worked!!! Now just to remember just how I did it. Now with a memory like mine.............Oh Dear....... Now the rules...
THE RULES: Link to the 3 lovely ladies that tagged me Sher, CatieAn and Tamy. {above}
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. {Yikes do you really want to know this stuff?}
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random and/or weird facts about Me.....
1. I have to do everything in a certain order otherwise it really throws me. I play the same games on the computer and in strict order, routine in the morning is the same every day otherwise I get to work late?!?!?......Obsessive compulsive or what?
2. I will eat just about anything or so my husband says?!?! I grew up in the east and tried alot of strange things. And I just Loooove asian food.
3. As a child I hated tomatoes and beetroot. Now I love beetroot but am still not too fond of tomatoes. And neither are my daughters but my husband and son love them.
4. I have a thing for numbers. I can remember long strings of numbers and remember most phone numbers after using them just a couple of times.
5. I also have a thing for number plates. I recognise all my friends cars from their number plates and I match the letters to peoples personalities.
6. I have given all our dogs middle names.
7. I'd rather mow the lawn than cook a meal. and just to slip another one in....I haven't worn a skirt for at least 2 years. I just find pants so much more comfortable?!?!?!?.....................
Now I have to tag 7 people....lets see.......I am going to cheat just a bit......Oh and did I tell you one last thing about me?.............I always break the rules he he......... So I am going to tag all the pretty chicers.............go for it girls...........:)))))




4 comments:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Hi, I am with you all the way when it comes to wearing a skirt...pants are just more comfortable. I am your heart swap partner, so it is nice to meet you. Susan

CatieAn said...

hi
thank you for visiting my blog. I am contacting everyone to thank them for signing up for the giveaway on my blog. I am so glad your husband is doing well following his surgery
big hugs
catiean

CatieAn said...

hi LINDA

you hAVE WON MY GIVEAWAY AT CATIEAN AND CORNER. PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN GET YOUR MAILING INFO!!!!!!!! YYAHOOOOO
CATIE

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hey Linda !
aww your not so weird..ive read worse...LOL
but giving the dogs middle names..well..ummm.

xo Shann