Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easter Swap And Pink Polka Dots

Our Pretty Chic Group decided to have an Easter Swap......and my parcel from Cherrie
arrived a couple of days ago ( check out her blog, Cherrie is so talented and makes the most gorgeous bags,cushions and quilts) ...and what a lucky little Pretty Chiccie I am.....People watching me in my car must have been puzzled at the flying paper as I ripped it open....just a wee bit impatient was I:) Anyways there was a gorgeous pink tussie filled with tiny pink chocolate eggs, some tiny pots of jam...yummo...the most gorgeous lavender filled strawberry ( you have no idea just how much I have lusted after one of these)...you must have esp, Cherrie.....I just loooooove it....a sweet nodding bunny egg cup with more lavender and gorgeous pink soap which I am saving for jus
t meeeeeee....not for anyone else....all packed in the prettiest pink floral box...Thank You Cherrie you are just too sweet...I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING.... So here are the photos......




Oops who opened the box?!?



Look at all those goodies......Just love the...... do you want to see more? ok




Look at those yummy pink eggs......not for long......

Another of my finds this week is.............wait for it............pink spotty cutlery.......CHECK IT OUT.... Just loved it, had to have it, have it........yay.......






And would you believe it is from Target and under $20....sweet........

Oh and last but not least this is my star find............



A giant roll of wallpaper or lining paper as they called it...there must be a couple of hundred metres there...and it was sooooo heavy....




No plans for it yet but it will supply me with heaps of vintage wallpaper for a looooong time :)



Its nearly the end of my work week and I am off to a 3 day Conference next week yay......on the Gold Coast.....so looking forward to it.......so hopefully I will be able to have some time to do a little treasure hunting :)))
take care now
Linda



6 comments:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

You found some great treasure Linda! I love the wallpaper border. It's beautiful.
Hugs,
Laurie

Siobhan said...

Hi Linda,

Just wanted to pop in and say 'hi'. I have often seen your beautiful listings on ebay and bid on a few myself in the past. Nice to see you here in blog land.

Siobhan xo

roseroomnz.com said...

Lovely goodies and I envy that wallpaper:) Rachael

Country Wishes said...

Hi Linda, Oh I love the pink cuttlery, Im going to have to get some of those!!

Bek said...

Hi Linda

Thanks for poping by, Yes Shannon is very creative. If you are ever in Toowoomba pop in and say hi. Love your blog will add you to my favs, hope to get to know you better.

cheers

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Linda
This is my first visit to your blog, it's great!!, your Queenslander looks as if its got loads of character. Thanks for entering my giveaway! I'll make sure I pop back to visit you often